– Morning ritual
Meditation + journaling + exercise
Cool… but in what order?
– Critical Theory as secular Hamartology!
– Look it up
Raja Ram Mohan Roy
Florence + the Machine
– Assassin’s Creed Wiki
Deadpool (Wade Wilson) Marvel Universe Wiki
“Avengers: Infinity War”
Thanos is the real hero! But he is still mistaken……
– Should I invest in a blockchain currency, as an ethical & futuristic move?
– If 2 persons cause each other so much pain, is it not better that they be separated?
– If one person chooses to sacrifice herself for the sake of saving all humanity, would that be ethical?
If half the world’s population was willing to be annihilated, so that the rest of mankind could have a better quality of life, would that be good?
– Logic >> mathematics >> science
“The Imitation Game”
Could be renamed “The Mutation Game”!
“It is those who nobody thinks anything of, who do what no one could imagine!”
WOW! This could be my lifelong motto…… 😎👍🏽👏🏽
Synchronicity ~ life-saver!
Meditate on this, just like “Professor Marston and the Wonder Women”
Would Turing still be a “hero” even if his machine “failed”??!! 🤩
– “A Scanner Darkly”
– SFW/Non-nude porn
“OMG! Just like that……”
Always edging, never cumming!
Only the bestest playlists
Windows game bar mode for screen recording!
– If you go to the theater, make sure it’s IMAX. Otherwise it’s not worth it.
– “Deadpool 2”
It didn’t work for me. I guess I’ll have to agree with the NYT review…
– Incompatibility >> conflict >> rupture
If 2 people are causing so much of pain to each other, isn’t it better that they separate?
Is there anything to be gained by remaining in this seemingly uncrossable chasm and unending/stagnant tension??
– Post-crisis insights & lessons:
Stop anti-depressant – more pathos
Alternate day rhythm (work & off) & keep mobile in silent mode most of the time (check every ~30 minutes, during work days) – more focus & spontaneity
No more formal work/ministry (like writing magazine articles or conducting annual seminar or open elective courses) – more creativity
Also, more courage, freedom & risk!
What does this mean for the relational aspect that instigated the crisis in the first place?!
– Auto-affection as the essence of manifestation
The method as material
Life is a self-relation
– What would it be like to live in a world where everyone is following their inner voice, without being bothered much by the impact of their actions on others or the social repercussions of their choices?
Would it something quite similar to this world or would it be radically different from it?
– The clock as the spacialization of time (change) and the temporalization of space (movement)!
– If you’re (going to, or want to stay,) married, then I have some crucial advice for you:
1. Draw clear lines between the different areas of your lives (E.g. Personal & professional), and cross them carefully and only occasionally.
2. Respect each other’s right to his/her own unique philosophy & lifework, especially when you don’t agree with them, and even when you believe that they are wrong or bad. Strive to maintain healthy argument. (Of course, there are limits to all this!)
3. Always try to maintain BOTH individual edge AND relational integrity! By doing this, you will gain (in the long term) much more than you lose (in the short term).
– Add to (my) dictionary
– My blog is NOT for reading, it is for reflection/study/research/meditation!
So, if you abuse it, you will be disappointed……
– Remove all unused/unnecessary devices & apps from your system
Life ~ mind ~ brain ~ PC
– Relation ~ reflection ~ interaction
– If you imagine that I (too) have a busy, full-time job, it would make it so much easier for you to let me to do my thing……!
I don’t blame you for failing to accept me for who I am, because I know I am very different, and it is very difficult to appreciate someone like me, especially in the current context.
(How) Can I help you with this??
I’m sorry I gave up on us. 🙏
Propeller >> jet
Competitive leisure environments
The ravages of puberty
Raving as rebellion
Broadsheets of the Far Left
– The Assassin’s Creed:
“Where other men
blindly follow the truth…
Nothing is true.
Where other men are limited
by their morality or law…
Everything is permitted.
We work in the darkness
to serve the light.
We are Assassins!”
“What now, pioneer?
The Templar’s Creed:
“But it is not to ourselves,
but to the future…
that we must give glory.
A future purged
of the Assassin’s Creed!”
– Non-particularistic assemblages
– “Adolescence is itself a revolution”!
Sports calendars for my Google
Looks like a post-apocalyptic world. Corpses of humans & fish everywhere! Some people are struggling to survive and keep hope alive…… 😟
– Individual authenticity
– Savage philosopher
Prisma porn art – Reddit, VK
4k video downloader
Ice Cream Screensaver
Save slideshow as video (with audio) using Windows Photo Gallery
Magic Cleaner for iOs
– Samantha Akkineni
Check out her delicious Hitachi ad on YouTube! 😋
I am working in a hospital, and escape via the rear exit, as my colleagues slog away inside……
– What the fuck is a fitness studio?
– There are 2 kinds of people:
1. Those who focus on adapting to their environment, and thereby lose touch with their essential selves. Form/role over substance/expression. Clothed voids!
2. Those who focus on being true to themselves, and thereby face social repercussions. Substance/expression over form/role. Naked spirits!
Everyone does both in differing ratios, but I would rather be the second type.
– Free roaming
Fourth wall break
B Long for PMS
– Choosing a new smart phone
Do I need a new one now?
No. I could use my current mobile for another year or so.
Do I want a new one now?
Yes. We have the money now, I am not happy with my current mobile (especially the camera & speed) and I could use the old one for other stuff (monkey business! 😛)
Budget ~ Rs. 15,000 – 17,500
Dual rear camera, front camera with flash
4 GB RAM + 64 GB ROM
Android v. 8.0
2 GHz processor
High rating on reviews (top 5 in category in at least 2 different sources)
All criteria equally important.
Accelerometer & gyroscope (for 360 videos/games in VR box)
Dual front camera
– My framework for evaluating education/organization has around 4 criteria.
The first 2 are absolutely essential & equally important. The last 2 are far less important compared to the first.
1. Pursuit of the best classical & futuristic ideals of creative & holistic education.
2. Genuine concern for the welfare of students, faculty & staff (over & above structural standards & institutional reputation).
3. Systemic efficiency.
4. High ratings from accrediting bodies.
How would I rate an educational institution (like Christ University) which scores high on the last 2, but relatively lower in the first 2?
Average or below average!
– IPL 2018 Final – when & how did T20 cricket become a one-man game?!
Mayanti Langer 😉
Shane Watson – liberated by injury!
Are franchisees/clubs good or bad for cricket?
The Game > players + fans + management!
Nayi Soch Award & MSD
– Buy new mobile every 3 years.
I am wandering around inside a university campus. Suddenly, I am scolded by a professor for “disrespecting” him. I am taken by surprise, and shout back at him, telling him to fuck off……!
– Dictionary of Obscure Sorrows
Stumble Upon >> Mix
Ethos & pathos
Humor & anecdote
Analogy & metaphor
Repetition & rule of three
– Patience is strength!
– Momoudu Gassama
– Downgrade rights
Atlantic hurricane season
Tropical depression & storm landfall
Tartar, tophus, incrustation
Drawing hands lithography
– “Easy to do are things that are bad and not beneficial to oneself, but very very difficult indeed to do is that which is beneficial and good.”
— Dhammapada 163
That’s Christian theology!
Now I know why almost nobody will join a spiritual formation group…… 😈
– Afghani superstar(s) in the IPL!
– I want to live in a gated community, where there are no street dogs barking away late into the night…
– Start Deep Connections Meetup!
“Dear folks… I am planning to have an orientation meeting for Spiritual Formation Group here, for all those who are interested, before anyone can decide to become a member.
When will you be able to attend this?”
Thoughts >> emotions >> sensations
Words >> images >> movements!
How much of this story is historical??
She IS beautiful! Lady Filosofia……
The love-hate affair between passion/man/flesh and wisdom/God/spirit
Note the earth & space shots at important junctures
Is this filmmaker anti-Christian?
Wasn’t the church the guardian of ancient culture during the barbarian ascendancy?
– Could it be that I am as much “in the system” as anybody else around me?!