– The extraordinary everyday!
– Fluid arts
– Is it possible to integrate the erotic, the intellectual and the political in a spiritual formation group??!!
– Whenever you find something worthwhile, save & share it.
– The courage of hopelessness/tragedy
The cowardice of despair/resignation
Comedy is nothing but tragedy without an end……!
– Solitude + idleness + imagination = enlightenment!
– Fuck the System:
This present order/evil age
My daily rhythm/rule
They’re ALL the SAME! 😡
What do you think lies behind/beneath these world structures/flesh drives??
O O O, Satan……….
– Asexual cuddling
– “I am available for anyone (student or faculty, male or female, young or old) who wants a trustworthy confidant, or is looking for a spiritual friend/conversation partner.
Let me know if you come across such a need…
– My “ministry” is more about me looking for others out there who can give me the kind of company I want, rather than me providing something for a perceived need in the church/society!
Doubt, wonder & mystery
– A person who is not reflective, intentional & public, in her experience & practice of life, CANNOT be called “spiritual”!
The emotional-relational dimension can be healthy only when sandwiched between the intense & dynamic engagement with the private & political realms…
– TV series:
“Luther” season 1
So, do they finally have sex or not??
This guy is a bundle of contradictions. She seems to be more consistent. But even her world is being rocked by the sudden invasion of love.
This is not just another story where the main characters never die! Realistic, & therefore powerful. Why does fiction need to be so, in order to be appealing?
The hunter & the beast fall in love. And the death of the beloved beauty makes way for the sexy creature!
Compare the torment of detective Reed with O. J. Simpson’s anguish after (being caught & charged for) the murder.
“The Prophet” (based on the book by Kahlil Gibran)
Hmmm…… I found it too cute & romantic.
Even his view of death is too rosy for me!
No wonder X loves this guy.
Will “The Alchemist” (Paulo Coelho) be better?
I found “Life of Pi” more arresting.
Are the common people really that innocent?
Maybe it’s just a bad film adaptation of a great book……
– Frivolity (Serious fun)
Triviality (Rhetorical sophistry)
– Making peace with rules
Making rules for peace
– Implicit <–> explicit
Fearlessly and accurately articulating the repressed.
And unfolding the implications of the obvious.
– Future hits
– Sprinkle (generously) the spice of disciplines on the staple diet of spontaneous expression
– How many great historical persons had full-time jobs, were married and had children?
– Maybe I should just become a home-maker (+/- father)……
I am feeling utterly worthless and lost! 😥
Adopt my ageing parents…?!
– Spiritual suicide (is a process that) is far more damaging than (the event of) physical suicide.
– Becoming nothing ~ being everything!
Why should everyone be qualified or expert in one or two things?
Why can’t I just be me?
Why should I do something in order to be someone?
Why can’t I just live without any of these labels or roles?
My time has not yet come. I’m afraid it will be too late for me……!
So, should I just try to fit in or continue standing out? How long can I keep up this struggle, against all odds?? I’m weary. But I can’t give up, I don’t think I can ever do that……!
So, no more marketing myself, or trying to make something happen, that will give me validity & legitimacy in this world (in spite of all the pressure from without & torture from within), time to put my foot down and take my stand, forever.
– Psychological health
– Not a victim nor a warrior.
Just a solo adventurer.
Off the road. Into the wild. On my own.
Farewell, my dear folks!
The LORD have mercy, on you & me.
– Mindful breathing, mild exercise, household chores.
These are what keep me sane/alive!
– Thanks for your advice, but I refuse to follow it.
I am playing a totally different ball game here. You don’t & can’t understand. And that’s okay with me. I am getting used to it.
– Spiritual hippy