– Maybe the Apocalypse is (primarily) an unveiling of our own eyes!
– Maintain equilibrium by increasing both the extremes instead of augmenting the middle!
– “World of worship”
What you ought
What you must
– Possessive/female/ conservative
– Needy – the dependent AND the ambitious
– Faith as sight
Faith as blindness
– The complementary
Enjoy being played (pushed & shoved)! 😉
– Fantasy/imagination/ dream/hope
– “Spirit of GOD, descend upon my heart, wean it from earth.
…I ask no sudden rending of the veil of clay…”
– Encounter ~ confront
– “If a man does not stumble in what he says, he is perfect.”
– Jas.3:6 – “course of life” ~ “wheel of birth”!
How can my tongue corrupt my own body?
– Freedom is solitude,
Solitude is freedom.
Company is security,
Security is company.
– Boast (self), rebel (GOD) & slander (others)
– The whisperers
– Non-malicious, but still destructive!
– Mutual pastoring
– We have legs – neither roots nor wings!
– Feeling good about oneself when savoring the fall of another!
– “Meekness of wisdom”
– Bitter jealousy ~ selfish ambition
– Integrity » impartiality
– “My brothers & sisters, this is how things are, but they ought not to be so.
Who is wise and understanding among you (concerning this)?”
– Self-deception is always involuntary/unconscious!
– He who dares to walk in external darkness will experience the inner light!
– “If you love somebody,
Free, free, set them free!”
– Creating & using religious, moral & social categories/norms to compensate for the lack of personal spiritual/ existential/psychological adequacy……
The frail/pathetic individual seeks shelter under the wings of marriage, family, church, office, government, etc.
– State terrorism
– Retreat from ministry ok. But what about:
Retreat from marriage?
Retreat from religion?
Retreat from work?
Retreat from law?
– Am I just sawing at the branch on which I myself am sitting??
– Recognize ~ acknowledge ~ appreciate
– Horrific comedy
Bizarre, surreal, macabre
– Too clever for your own good!
– Is all you want just to break her, force her to surrender & confess your superiority?
– Who is Vatsyayana?
Naïve, curious & enthusiastic!
– Frigid (sexually) & caustic (socially) women
– “One Hundred Years of Solitude”
– Mapping the sexual landscape of contemporary India