– Dr. Brooke Magnanti
– I think he was tempted/attracted by my New Theology, & fearing that he would succumb, he fled the scene in haste! 😉 Mmm… Looks like it…
– Divine Women on BBC
– elide elision
– Buddhist hedonists (Tantra) & Hindu materialists (Charvaka)!
– Erotic philosophy, sexual psychology & sensual spirituality
– “The human spirit is prey to the most astounding impulses. Man goes constantly in fear of himself. His (erotic) urges terrify him. The saint turns from the voluptuary in alarm; she does not know that his unacknowledgeable passions and her own are really one…” – George Bataille
– Rhetoric & reality
Intuition & argument
– The New (understanding of the eternal) Law:
1. Be reverent – toward GOD/spirit (Life/truth/world).
2. Be self-aware (not acting out of identity-vocational unconsciousness).
3. Be thoughtful (not acting out of sheer impulse).
4. Be loving – respect & care for the other.
5. Be responsible – concern for justice (includes planet & social-cultural welfare).
– ‘Random acts of kindness’
‘Pay it forward’
– ‘Corporate slavery’
– Break the blinders & shackles, to recapture the energy & wonder!
– Private, personal & public
– Do not let the ego (will) act by itself, or to be taken over, either by the id (desire) or by the superego (faith). But let the ego express the outcome of a dynamic interaction of the id & superego, moderated by reason!
– Purpose is nothing but focused passion (self-expression) & clarified burden (world-response)!
– Redefining chastity
– “I shouldn’t give up” » “I must go on” » “I keep pushing myself” » “I am so tired” » “I want to give up” » shut-down/freak out » “I can’t give up!” » “I must go back & keep on” » restart!
– Korazin & Bethsaida
Tyre & Sidon.
– Seasonal – during summer, close the windows & curtains in the day and open them at night. During winter, open the curtains & windows in the day, & close them at night.
– Could death be a man’s greatest achievement?!
– “WHAT is written in the Law?” he (Jesus) replied. “HOW do YOU read it?”
– If you lived in faith & love, then you can die peacefully, as you joyfully look forward to a glorious future!
– “And who is my neighbour?”
– “The religious leaders (chief priests & experts in the law) stood up to test Jesus.”
– “Go & do likewise” – pay it forward!
Glory » Grace
Grace » gratitude
Gratitude » generosity!
– “Quickly” according to GOD means “surely” according to us.
– Holocaust – Did Hitler have a conscience? Did he feel any guilt or remorse at all?
– GOD in myself,
GOD in the other,
GOD in all nature &
GOD, beyond life & death!
– Scripture & Psychology ~ Theology & Interpretation
– “The one who CAN accept this SHOULD accept it.”
– Place his hands on them & pray for them.
Bless them & teach them.
Embrace them & heal them.
– HOW did the little children RECEIVE Jesus?
– Who knows/loves/has the REAL Jesus??
The rich young ruler
Who is more favored/rewarded by the Lord?
– Betrayed, accused, condemned & handed over!
– Bishops, theologians & lawyers stood up against Him!
– So what is YOUR version of the Gospel?
– Angels, demons & strange quirks!
– His voluntary slavery has become the ransom & atoning sacrifice, that has set me free from all bondage!
– The one who loves power/position is NOT fit to be a leader. And the one who loves to serve others is fit for holding authority.
– ……impoverishing & punishing ourselves so wantonly!!
We are all closet sado-masochists……
All beliefs that produce guilt, shame, hatred (of self & the other) & fear – FUCK them all!
“I like the word limits/control instead of lines/laws”
“WE set down the rules based on our (evolving) beliefs/values! GOD is the one who sets us free (from bondage to fear) to do it, enables us with courage & guides us with wisdom in this serious adventure & exciting challenge……”
“Spiritual childhood to adulthood!”